Evony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evony Forums

This is an Evony Forum for people who plays the game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from sunnyd!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sunnyd
Moderators
Moderators

Hello from sunnyd! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from sunnyd!   Hello from sunnyd! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:11 am

I am new to Evony.... Just started earlier today as a matter of fact. Shocked Lots of stuff going on but i'm sure i'll have it down in no time. I have been a gamer since pong... lol I'm 38 and enjoy these online games with my kids. Gives us something in common i think is important now a days.
I'm not as savvy as i would like to be with computers but i learn quick and hope if you need mods you might consider me. Thanks for the game! I'm in Washington State btw! Dont know if its important or not.
Sunnyd

Last edited by sunnyd on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marco5
Admin
Admin
Marco5

Hello from sunnyd! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from sunnyd!   Hello from sunnyd! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:12 am

Welcome sunnyd =D
Back to top Go down
https://evony.forummotion.com
sunnyd
Moderators
Moderators

Hello from sunnyd! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from sunnyd!   Hello from sunnyd! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:40 am

cool beans!! Hope your having a great night. Time for me to crash for a few hours. And as i said i would love an application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from sunnyd! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from sunnyd!   Hello from sunnyd! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from sunnyd!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evony Forums :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: